Saturday 19 May, 2007

What is this blog about ?

Hello.

My name is Karthik, and I'm an undergraduate student studying in Guwahati, India. This blog is a first hand narrative of events that are transpiring during a three month stay at Erlangen, Germany.

This blog is not likely to be an interesting read for the average person (Not even remotely).
I write this for two reasons:
1. The number of things I find interesting or worth taking note of here are too many to keep track of without a log- I'm writing because I'm compelled to. I intend to delete this blog after my internship is done and I have returned to India.
2. I can avoid having to repeat myself several times over by directing people to this website if (and when) they ask what the trip is/was like.

It is likely to be a fairly personal account, with extracts from conversations and my interpretations. Please feel free to comment, ask questions or to ask for information. I will reply when I find time.

No comments: